Driving Offence Solicitors
NOTICE: “I’m afraid we no longer offer help relating to driving offences. Please visit AdviceNow here for helpful advice.” – Lynn Bevan, Bevan Evemy Solicitors
We know how important it is for you to keep your driving licence.
At Bevan Evemy Solicitors we can act for you regarding a Driving Offence.
Time will be of the essence if you have a problem of this nature.
It’s of course up to you, but we recommend you don’t delay in getting advice from a legal professional.
Book your free 30 minute consultation for an honest, helpful and confidential conversation.
Some examples of where you may need our assistance are:
- Totting-at 12 points you would normally be disqualified from driving but we may be able to help you keep your licence
- Failed to provide breath specimen
- Drunk in charge
- Failed to provide drivers details
- Careless or dangerous driving
- Other motoring/traffic offences
Book your free 30 minute consultation in our Chipping Sodbury or Yate office.
[REAL CLIENT STORY]:
We Helped Mr R. Keep His Driving Licence
Here’s how we did it.
Mr R received a summons and alleged offence of speeding and got in touch with us.
- He had not been stopped by the police at the scene.
- He also didn’t receive a notice of intended prosecution within 14 days.
The procedure was therefore defective.
We worked with Mr R to ensure he kept his licence. Following our advice and representation the effect of the proceedings were withdrawn.
He was not convicted.
We Helped Mrs S. Keep Her Driving Licence
Here’s how we did it.
Mrs S had nine points on her licence already.
She was at risk of being disqualified if convicted of her driving offence.
Usually when drivers have 12 penalty points on their licence they would be disqualified.
But with our intervention, the magistrates found in Mrs S’s favour and she was able to keep her licence.
We have saved numerous drivers from being disqualified under the totting system.
If you find yourself facing a motoring offence please book a free consultation with a qualified solicitor.
We are here to help.
If you find yourself facing any motoring offences please contact one of our friendly legal advisers to discuss your situation. We are here to help.
How To Get In Touch
- Arrange a free 30 minute appointment at our head office at Chipping Sodbury or Yate. Or arrange an initial telephone appointment.
- Call one of our friendly advisors, whatever your issue, at our head office on 0333 320 8600 or email us.
We listen to our clients to understand their needs and tailor our advice for you as an individual.
Our solicitors have considerable experience, offering a friendly down to earth service personalised to your needs.
Book a free face-to-face or phone consultation in confidence on 0333 320 8600 or email us below.