Jobs in Family Law Firm based in South Gloucestershire, nr Bristol
Family Law Solicitor is required by a passionate & driven niche Family Law Firm based in South Gloucestershire.
You will be a Family Law Solicitor who is Newly Qualified or above.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Family Law Solicitor looking for personal and career development opportunities in a modern & dynamic Firm.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- The successful Family Law solicitor will demonstrate an expertise in dealing with Family matters, including:
- Children matters
- Financial matters
- Able to manage your own case load and work with a degree of independence.
- A knowledge of Employment law and Litigation would be advantageous.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong IT skills and experience working with a case management system.
- Have knowledge of Solicitors Accounting Regulations.
- Be a team player.
- The ability to support and work with a friendly small team in a niche high street Solicitors office.
- Able to build and maintain good rapport with clients, as well as provide clear & accurate advice.
- Location: South Gloucestershire
- Salary range: Dependent upon PQE
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: NQ & above
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Full Time part time considered