Private Criminal Defence Work
NOTICE: “I’m afraid we no longer offer help relating to criminal defence. Please visit Law Society here for helpful advice.” – Lynn Bevan, Bevan Evemy Solicitors
Are you facing any criminal action where you will need someone to defend you?
Our Bristol based legal team have more than 25 years experience working in the Criminal defence system.
At Bevan Evemy Solicitors we’ve been involved with complex cases, as well as road traffic defences, with an excellent record in defending criminal charges.
Any problem where you will need a criminal defence is something we can help with.
Our staff have successfully defended numerous and wide ranges of criminal defences including:
- Defending allegations of assault
- DWP investigations into welfare benefit claims
- We can attend with you for interview to advise and assist throughout to attempt to avoid prosecution
- Trading standards investigations
- Health and safety investigations
How To Get In Touch
- Arrange a free 30 minute appointment at our head office at Chipping Sodbury or Yate. Or arrange an initial telephone appointment.
- Call one of our friendly advisors, whatever your issue, at our head office on 0333 320 8600 or email us.
We Listen to our clients to understand their needs and tailor our advice for you as an individual.
Our lawyers have considerable experience in the areas of law in which we specialise, offering a friendly down to earth service personalised to your needs.
For information about our fixed fees and a no obligation chat contact us in confidence on 0333 320 8600 or email us: